EndoDriver: hip stem extraction tool
The EndoDriver is a proven surgical instrument for hip stem removal that should be available in every revision surgery.
Revision operations are safer and better when scheduled with this instrument.
- Only a few steps necessary for safe fixation of the instrument to the neck of the prosthesis
- Axial force transfer and stable clamping force by patented system
- Transfer of clamping force along a curved tool head to the prosthesis cone
- Minimized size of the instrument head, designed for limited space conditions
- Efficient, rational and cost-saving surgical operations
- Since 1993 successfull in clinical use
- Complete decomposability of the instrument without additional tools
- Easy and validated instrument reprocessing
- Cone size from 8 mm to 16 mm possible with clamps
- Slide hammer weight: 1,0 KG
- Total weight: 2,2 KG
- Total length: 550 mm
- Driving distance: 280 mm
Made in Germany
The products are fabricated using cutting-edge manufacturing processes exclusively in Germany.
We only use materials suitable for medical purposes and that have a clear certificate of origin.
24H express service
We offer extremely efficient delivery service per express courier.
We send out your order within 24H within Germany.
Do you order frequently? Would you like to easily order online?
Then please register in our login area. Once registered, you will be able to order, purchase and look at the status of your orders directly online.